Hey, friends! So as you know, or maybe didn’t know I am now currently in Phoenix on a family vacation. It’s Greyson’s first trip and so far so good. He did amazingly well on the flight down here, and looks pretty dang cute in little shorts. 😉
I found packing for this trip very stressful for some reason, Adam and I love to travel so I am no newbie when it comes for packing so I don’t know if it was packing for the baby or what it was but it took me so long to figure it out, and I think I forgot a lot of things!
That being said I do have my travel make-up pretty much down to a science now. I always bring all my favourite things that I love and am use to using so I know what I am doing with them! Nothing worse then bringing a brand new product along only to find you don’t like it, and now you’re stuck with it the whole trip. Ya know?
So here is a list of all the products I have down in Arizona with me:
- Nars Sheer Glow Foundation | Shade Deuville
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer | Shade Vanilla
- Bobby Brown Corrector | Light
- Mac Bronzing Powder | Matte Brown
- Nars Blush | Lustre
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
- Becca Highlighter | Champagne Pop
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara | Blackest Black
- Loreal The Super Slim Liquid Eyeliner | Black
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer | Dark Brown
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
- Nars Lip Gloss | Stolen Kisses
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss | Fudge
- Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick | Glastonberry
- Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick | Lolita
- Kiehls Lip Balm #1
That’s everything I bring along for travelling! The lip colours and eye shadow palette’s will vary, but everything else basically stays the same. What do you like to bring along when you travel? Let’s chat make-up in the comments. Thanks for reading!