Happy Friday lovelies! Today I’d like to share what I have packed to bring to the hospital with me for when the baby is born, whenever that happens to be…
Full disclosure I kind of had no clue what I would and wouldn’t need, so not too sure if this is overpacking or under packing! (most likely over, because I tend to overpack) but, who knows! I did look at a few online lists for idea’s, but mostly I just tried to think of what would be the most comfortable items for me, and what I wanted to pack for Baby Obie.
I thought about taking photo’s of all the items, but I crammed it pretty full and thought it might be too much to see everything… So instead, here are some photo’s of the two bags (one for me, one for baby) and the nursing pillow I am planning to bring along on delivery day! Inserted below will be a list of all the things I have packed, let me know in the comments if I’m missing something important.
What’s Inside Yin Time Bag:
- Calvin Klein sports bra, and matching boy short set to wear under hospital robe
- All the granny panties
- Hair ties, head band, and bobby pins
- Philosophy facial cleansing wipes
- Philosophy “Hope in a Jar” facial mist
- Gentle face cleanser and moisturizer
- Very basic make up bag (not sure if I’m kidding myself thinking I’ll be putting make up on before we leave, but thought I’d toss it in there just in case)
- Lip chap
- Lush “Dirty” shower gel and a loofah
- Swell water bottle
- PJ set for over night
- Nursing bra and breast pads
- Leggings/Looser fitting joggers to wear home (not sure which will be more appealing)
- Comfy tee shirt and sweat shirt
- Belly band
What’s Inside Better Be Bag:
- Hand sanitizer
- Two outfit choices for going home… because I have a problem
- Swaddle blanket
- We ordered a blanket from jenniferannstyle.com that has our babies name printed all over it, we have somehow managed to keep the name a secret!
- Softest grey stuffed animal bunny (just for the picture)
- Car seat cover (native wilds nest)
- Newborn toque
Then besides these items in the bags, we have our car seat ready to go, and as you saw from the photo’s I’m planning to bring our striped breast feeding pillow as well. Pretty sure that’s all I have in there! Like I said might be way too much, or I’m missing something important so please let me know if I am. All packed up and no where to go… just yet 😉 We are getting more and more excited each day to meet this little guy!
Hope you all have a great weekend ahead of you!