I don’t know about you guys but I am majorly addicted to watching Youtubers. I honestly probably will watch a Youtube video over a tv show or movie 9 times out of 10. I’m not sure what it is about them, but for the past two years I have become so addicted to them, and beauty channels are definitely one of my most favourite to watch. One of my favourite people to watch is Estee Lalonde, she has a beauty and lifestyle channel and I honestly just love everything about her! One video that she has done a handful of times on her channel is an “empties” video, meaning products she fully used up to the last drop! I love these types of posts because it’s interesting for me (a beauty junkie) to see what products people felt good enough to use to it’s entirety and then hearing if they feel it is worth a re-purchase or not. Now I am not brave enough to record myself for Youtube discussing the products I’ve recently emptied, but I thought I would roll with that concept here on my blog instead. Now, obviously in the time it took me to go through these products there was other things used up as well, but I only recently got organized with saving them for this post, so the rest are sadly already recycled. Next time I’ll be more on the ball. 😉
- Clinique All About The Eyes eye cream. I did really enjoy this a lot, it was light and felt cool to put on. I originally thought I would try it because of my true love for Clinique Moisture Surge (see testimony of love here), so I thought I’d enjoy an eye cream from the same brand. While I did like how it felt to apply, I didn’t find it did has much for my eye area as other brands, so not sure I will repurchase.
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Fragrance. I have to say this is probably my all time favourite fragrance, and I probably smell like this 80% of the time. Not much to say, except already repurchased.
- Emma Hardy Amazing Face Meringue Cleansing Balm. There’s a mouth full! This stuff was hard for me to track down, as many beauty bloggers I follow live in Europe sometimes they rave about a product and then I’m like where the heck do I buy this stuff?! I was able to track this down on feelunique.com, it’s on the pricey side but oh my goodness, it’s totally worth it. This was my third container I have gone through, and I will definitely be placing an order ASAP now that it is empty again.
- Body Shop Body Butter in Coconut. Body butters have been my best friend for awhile, but even more so over these last 9 baby growing months. I have been covering myself head to toe in moisturizers everyday just trying to protect my stretching skin (I have been using these with a combination of different oils, if you’re interested in just my pregnancy skincare routine comment down below) The coconut is a personal favourite, it smells like vacation to me, and feels very luxurious to apply! I always repurchase these, just usually test out different scents.
- Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face face primer. This one I had in the tiniest size, I can’t remember if it was given to me as a sample or if I bought it in that evil section of mini products at Sephora that gets you every time. This I did like, and I really did notice that it blurred any pores or imperfections on my face, especially around my nose! I don’t use a primer everyday, but I would reccomend this one to a friend, and I would definitely buy it again for myself if I felt I needed my make-up to last through an event or something.
- Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Oil. If you read my previous beauty post I went into a lot of detail about this oil and why I love it so much, so if you want full details check that post out! This is my third bottle I believe…and yeah they better never stop making this because I will just buy it forever and ever.
- Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado. This stuff if magic. It does appear quite thick in the container, which can seem intimidating for an eye cream, especially when you want to apply in the morning before make-up. Don’t let it scare you, this stuff feels incredible to apply, and while it is a rich cream it absorbs so quickly and smoothly and make-up goes over the top perfectly fine. Just opened my new one of these last night, so that answers that!
- Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer face primer. I have mixed feelings about this product, I saw so many bloggers talk about this that I was very curious to try! It was quite pricey, and while it feels absolutely incredible on your skin when you apply it, I am not really sure it did anything in regards to keeping my foundation in place longer. So, iffy on this one guys.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray. Get it. It truly does keep your make-up in place, plus who doesn’t love a nice fast mist? Especially on hot summer days.
- Jo Malone Peony and Blush Suede Cologne. I tried my first Jo Malone products last September, and it was this fragrance and a candle. I purchased both while on a trip to Arizona with Adam and my family, and I fell in love with the brand. This scent was stunning, and I think someone asked me each time I wore it was it was. I definitely want to try more from her collection, either this one again or one of the many other scents in the range!
Hope this kind of post was interesting to you, because lets be honest I could really talk beauty and skincare all day everyday. Happy Sunday friends!
all photo’s processed with VSCO a9 preset